Total players online: 6

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Account Recovery Policy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

With over 50,000 registered users, I'm getting WAY too many emails from people that forget their account name, the email used, or their password. Sorry, but I simply do not have time to continually respond and recover accounts that you have forgotten because you haven't been on the forums for so long. If you were/are an active script writer with lots of entries in the library and PSL I may make an exception. There is an "I forgot my password" recovery procedure, but you are out of luck if you don't have access to the email account used to signup or forgot your account name. WRITE IT DOWN NEXT TIME! Or use something like Lastpass for your password manager if you can't keep track of this stuff! Start a new account to get your access back.

Thank you,

EasyUO Administrator

Send me a Paypal donation!

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

I can not do English.
I recently used the CEOTurboTailor2.
The first was available steadily.
Skills rises, CEOTurboTailor2 in oil cloth production is no longer functioning.
Although my expectations are going to make the oil cloth, manufacture button was no state press.
Could you to repair?

I think that busy, but thank you.

※ It is small, but I was allowed to be donated to a small paypal. I am Y.H.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:52 am 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

I get the frustration of it but honestly, you expect someone to hold on to a piece of paper with that info for that long or a text file with the info? I haven't been on here in 7-8 years or more. I've moved 3 times within that period. I can't even keep track of the amount of computers or hard drives I've used in that time. Accounts I used before, I don't use and even though I've pretty much used the same logins for the most part for the last 20 years or so, I couldn't seem to get this one. Instead of wasting anyones time, I just created a new account.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:18 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

sosicko1981 wrote:
I get the frustration of it but honestly, you expect someone to hold on to a piece of paper with that info for that long or a text file with the info? I haven't been on here in 7-8 years or more. I've moved 3 times within that period. I can't even keep track of the amount of computers or hard drives I've used in that time. Accounts I used before, I don't use and even though I've pretty much used the same logins for the most part for the last 20 years or so, I couldn't seem to get this one. Instead of wasting anyones time, I just created a new account.

Easy enough I just put that info in my Filofax which I have had for about 20 years.