Total players online: 12

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:25 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

Groups:
yes today may 12th 2011 uo had a patch and was wondering when will we i be able to use euo again it dont support the current uo clint now.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm 
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter

Groups:
I would just like to post my sincere apologies here. After reading this I must say, downloading and taking away is exactly what I myself have been doing. Holy shit, I didn't even realize I was doing it.

here is what I myself have been doing. Download, bitch cause it aint working. look for someone to fix it without me even looking at it. damn have I been ignorant.

Am I being cynical? No. Why? I AM A PROGRAMMER!!! No, I don't write these programs. I am a web designer and programmer, mostly PHP. Holy shit there shouldn't be that much difference right? I mean, if I can do that I can learn this.

I apologize for this guys and promise that from now on, I will attempt to fix the scripts instead of bitching about them not working. I also promise that within the next 2 or 3 days I will be going back and rating the scripts I have downloaded.

I will also be learning this programming because I am now thoroughly addicted to easyuo. LOL. I love it.

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:49 pm 
Apprentice Scripter
Apprentice Scripter

Groups:
According to the 'Red' notifier on the main page, EUO is being upated to handle the new patch.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:38 am 
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter

Groups:
Hope it gets finished quick. I am having easyuo withdrawals. LOL

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

Groups:
I am deeply thankful for your great work that I understand was not created for me to use. I am frightened at the change and excited at the same time but through you beautiful script writers I have learned to edit complex scripts to fit my needs. I am still what you call a leech and i accept that with a grateful smile as I do not post Thank yous nor even rate the scripts however the reason behind this is simple I use way way to many script that you'd be shocked. I even try em out then tell friends of mine who are less brainy in the area of scripts. I am as I have said very grateful to ya'll even the old timers who left uo easy and easyuo. So you do what you gotta man and let no one change your mind I don't like moving to something I don't know but I am sure I will learn as you and yours progress to bigger better things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:02 pm 
Developer
Developer

I'm locking this topic. It's back from October but people still seem to want to reply for some reason...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7