Total players online: 8

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 am 
Alexandria Staff
Alexandria Staff

If you are interested, let me know via PM, I can get you access. You can also make use of a new feature in game, once your wiki content (or existing) has been entered. Let me explain a little further:

'CustomsGump command brings up the customs gump. This gump contains links to the WIKI pages that contain all the info on Lexia Customs, broken down in 3 categories, Items, Mobiles and Systems. As a player, provided that your account is over 90 days old, you can submit your own entries to appear on this gump. It's pretty self explanatory, and once an entry is submitted, it must meet staff approval. If approved, you will receive some player points for your time.

In the near future, and from recent posts, I'd like to change the name of this to "Lexia Content" gump, and add a category labeled "EA Content." I think this is important since Lexia has a large amount of EA content that no free shard has.

Alexandria, the Official EasyUO Freeshard

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:54 pm 
Adept Scripter
Adept Scripter

I can see this topic is very old, but I will be doing quests and exploring the game a lot in the near future, if I find something I can help with ill post

Lexia Stats

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library