Total players online: 10

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Help
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:44 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

im so lost i had ate something called a skill ball and my skills changed to what i picked now monsters attack me where they used not because i was new whats going on ??? on line name is sesshomaru i havent seen a single person playiong all npcs is that normal??? all so any 1 tell me who sells necro full spellbooks???? this is very important no player venders have anything all empty

Post subject: Re: Help
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like your NEW-status got removed. Thats because you choose to use the skillball.
Before, you had it easy because of your NEW-status, now it is set to normal.

Level up in safer areas. As in every MMORPG...

http://myrunuo.easyuo.com/status.php tells me that there around 10-25 people online most of the time. Lets say half is AFT/Banksitting/Housesitting. Leaves around 5-10 people. For the many lands available (Trammel, Felucca, Lost lands, Malas, Tokuno, ...) it needs coordination to meet people. Simply write here that you want something and people will respond and maybe meet up with you at a time agreed on.

Vendors:
You know the vendor-ball in the bank at Luna? The whit magical crystal ball low left of the main-Bank-room. It scans ALL vendors everywhere on the server every hour or so and you can access the complete assortment from all vendors in there... Just search for the things you want.
If you miss something, just request it here in the boards and most of the time people will stock it within a few days... we have a board for that: viewforum.php?f=30

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)
Quote "dreyfus": #true is always #true

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

I will put some full spell books on my vendor shortly for you. If you leave requests for items on my notice board and I have those items available to sell, I will stock the vendors with them for a short period as vendors cost money to run and the more stuff on a vendor the higher the running cost especially when purchases are few and far between.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:18 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Also for game info check the forums for Alexandria specific stuff and www.uoguide.com for osi specific stuff, bear in mind not everything on osi is on Alexandria but Alexandria has stuff that is not on osi as well like war and mystic suits that craft from schematics gotten from champion spawns.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:33 am 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

Groups:
If you make a new toon and choice necro, you will get a necro spell book valid for 7 days. That go for all skill. Haven have a newbie quest that give u a full spell book once u complete the quest ( get to 50 neccro) , start with 49 Necro, go to haven kill a few monster and voila.
Here all quest http://www.uoguide.com/Quests
new players Quest http://www.uoguide.com/New_player_quest

that should help you.

Also in game you can use 'c to talk to player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

Thanks for all the info..im still a baby trying to crawl. on here i no idea what anything is ..my step bro got me into game .but his server would only allow 1 account per home. and i do not trust him with my person so came here... but i been letting my gf play for a wile now she seems to be lurning faster them my dumbness can.... she watches youtube and does what they do lol i call her a cheater but well she lurning and teaching me :)...just took her back home tho so im log on n a few and give it another try.... wish me luck i tryed to tame a cu doggy thingy when she was here but got ate up :(