Total players online: 7

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Important
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:54 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

can some 1 help me please tame me a Ww or something i have crappy armor cant buy more no pet to fight with keep dyeing because crappy armor .. NOOO gold lost that when i dyed the 4 million times .ps im new and allready thinking about going to a difrent game because cant get any advice on here :(...............DONT SAY BUY ARMOR FROM PLAYER VENDER or make a tailor becaouse i need leather to make a darn tailor and all vendors are EMPTY.... @ days serching for help now

Post subject: Re: Important
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:05 am 
Administrator
Administrator

As in every MMORPG: Level up, gain skill thru grinding (we allow skill-grinding with scripts here) and you can then raise the ladder more and more... With tougher enemies come better loot and items, with better items you can fight tougher enemies and so on...
We dont do pay-to-win. We encourage scripting and playing.

As your leather goes:
Hinds and deers are easy to kill and give a good supply of leather. To write a script which farms the hinds and deer at the shrine in the lost lands is easy to do. If you get tougher, you can do the same with dragons to get the other types of leather if needed.

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)
Quote "dreyfus": #true is always #true

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:35 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

When I start on a new server I farm up leather and ingots in order to gain skills with my crafter, that crafter then uses the ingots and leathers to craft bulk order deeds, these then get you runic sewing kits and runic smithy hammers that craft better armour. Having said that you also have imbuing which enables you to specify stats on armour and weapons. As for vendor stocks my vendor has most of the imbuing stuff, which takes a lot of time to acquire, the easy way is to do the puzzles in the underworld which has a chance to gain you lucky coins. These can be tossed into the fountain near to navrey's lair and there is a chance you will get a gemologist bag with some imbuing ingredients, or you can kill stuff to acquire the ingredients but that takes time I would rather spend doing something else. Either way takes a while but earning gold to buy from my vendor would be quicker. An easy gold earn are the insane dryads where lady mels entrance is, you make 1 spawn by walking near a tree so waiting for re-spawn is no issue and has around 1k of gold each time. I am now starting to get surplus war and mystic schematics which in my opinion are the best things to create armour from, but they sell for 2 mil per schematic 6 required for a full suit. I have grinded for over 3300 days and now have 21 war suits and 21 mystic suits fully charged with valor for all 21 of my chars. If you want to see what schematics are available for sale check the roof in the south east corner of luna, getting the ingredients for crafting the schematics is relatively easy but I can also put those on my vendor if you so wish, the stat scrolls needed for crafting and char boost are already on there, at varying prices depending on the level of the stat scroll, starting at 5k for a +5 up to 250k for a +25. I hope this is of some help.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

guys im really new i dont even know what leather and ingots things do are they for a tammer??? if not i put leather on my pet to heal it what it do lmao im so sorry. my brother told me come play this game but the server he playes on would not let me make a account only 1 account per house and i did not trust him to not steal my things on my game so came to this place..... think of me as a baby ... i have to lurn to crawl befor i walk kinda thing :(.... agin sorry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:45 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Tammer = Tanner? Tamer?

Leather is used with a sewing kit to make leather armor using your Tailoring skill.
I suggest you first raise your tailoring skill by tailoring stuff with cloth. Cloth can be either bought as cloth, bale (Cut it up with a scissor) or as yarn (Use it on a spinning wheel to make balls of cloth).
One of my first scripts was to automate this tailoring back when you could make a lot of money on EA-servers with plain dresses (Or fancy?).
I suggest you start with this script to build as your first script...

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)
Quote "dreyfus": #true is always #true

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library