Shard is currently offline.

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:56 am 
I have no life!
I have no life!

Don't worry about lag! We're on top of it. More creatures in the world only add to processor/memory, and rarely bandwidth, all of which we've got plenty of. Feel free to report lag if you find any, though.

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:18 am 
Administrator
Administrator

kedrick valorite wrote:
don't think we'll have to worry bout that till we have like hundreds of people on at once.
I need to go on abit of tirade here. I hope at that point we have more people donating or it'll get shutdown. Sorry, but I'm not going to spend any more cash out of my pocket on this. After dropping over $800 on the current upgrade, with donations running at about $250 (with $100 of that provided by ONE person), players have to realize they need to support the shard(s) they play on and help out with hardware/ISP costs or those shards will likley keep going away. We're now seeing 20-30+ online most of the time, yet there are under 6 automatic monthly recurring donations, which is pathetic. Hopefully if the ones playing now plan on staying they could afford at least doing the auto $1.99 a month donation. It all adds up and helps with costs.

Send me a Paypal donation!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:11 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Hey CEO,
I think you dropping $800 is an awsome thing that you did but your right its not your responsability. I am about as poor as they come and I am setting up to do the 1.99 a month donation. I am sure that EVERYONE that plays can come up with 1.99. If you dont have the means of using paypal, is there another way taht they can send the money? I am going to use payapl but others may not be able to.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:43 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Actually... I think I'm set up for the 4.00$ a month. Even though I'm poorer (if thats a word) than all of you with bills/moving expenses/hobbies/ect....

But c'mon... to anyone that plays this shard, you can afford to donate. I'm sure there are times when you can get a drink of water as opposed to buying a pop, or cleaning out your car's glove compartment.

Tiny Fox
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:51 pm 
Well i will start donating so.But theres a problem.Im from Brazil and i have no idea how to transfer money via internet to another account.And it is totally safe doing by internet?Another thing is,i dont know wich is your "money" (dollar,euro,ien...).I know that 1 dollar (right now) equal almost 3 REAIS(Brazilian money) so if i donate 9 reais it will be transfered as 3 dollars?

If you guys didnt understand something just ask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:39 pm 
I have no life!
I have no life!

All the donations are done via PayPal.
Now, I'm no expert on PayPay, but as far as I know, paypal will do currency conversion itself.
Its also very secure (as long as you keep your passwords secure).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:04 am 
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter

Groups:
can u use uoassist with alexandria?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:21 am 
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter

Groups:
unclehowie wrote:
can u use uoassist with alexandria?

No but you can use Razor its free and it works good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:42 pm 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
Well, im getting ready to jump into Alexadria full time after checking out this new Mondain's legacy BS that I'm simply not going to pay for...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:43 pm 
I have no life!
I have no life!

:)
welcome aboard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:58 am 

CEO wrote:
I need to go on abit of tirade here. I hope at that point we have more people donating or it'll get shutdown. Sorry, but I'm not going to spend any more cash out of my pocket on this. After dropping over $800 on the current upgrade, with donations running at about $250 (with $100 of that provided by ONE person), players have to realize they need to support the shard(s) they play on and help out with hardware/ISP costs or those shards will likley keep going away. We're now seeing 20-30+ online most of the time, yet there are under 6 automatic monthly recurring donations, which is pathetic. Hopefully if the ones playing now plan on staying they could afford at least doing the auto $1.99 a month donation. It all adds up and helps with costs.

oh goodness, i must of missed this....gah! Donate People Donate!

*goes to sell off some remaining osi stuff*

The Lazy Gambler | Tracers Alexandria Stealing Helper | Tracers Tamer Helper
Please Donate and help keep Alexandria alive!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:02 pm 
Apprentice Scripter
Apprentice Scripter

Groups:
I've been playing for a few days now. GMed my fencer at the brit cemetary in about 3 hours from 50. Nice server i'm really enjoying myself. Could be more populated though, anyways. I have a problem. I went into the gate at Luna to the staff champ spawn I guess. It was the top gate(by top I mean NW). Anyways, I have no way to recall from this island, and in game help i'm stuck is giving me a box to fill out a complaint, and no one is on to hear it I guess. If anybody reads this can u please come gate me? Thanks. See you soon..... if your not too late.

loganxx
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:09 am 
i got ultima online samurai empire but it disconnects me after 10 secs and says i got wrong client??? :x it makes me bit tired. can this be fixed any kind of way or should i download new client?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:29 am 
Administrator
Administrator

loganxx wrote:
i got ultima online samurai empire but it disconnects me after 10 secs and says i got wrong client??? :x it makes me bit tired. can this be fixed any kind of way or should i download new client?
Patch your client to the latest, we only allow recent clients (about 6-8 of the last version) to connect.

Send me a Paypal donation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:31 am 
Grandmaster Scripter
Grandmaster Scripter

just dl the patches from OSI, do not worry you do not need an active account of give them money... as it iwill patch before you even have to give a login name. I do it all the time...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next