EasyUO.com
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/

Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38688
Page 1 of 1

Author:  WarLocke [ Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

Dear Alexandria Players,

I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past few months, trying to figure out why I just can't seem to finish the few systems and projects that I want to work on. I think tonight, after I sat down and thought about it hard, that I've finally come to a conclusion.

I don't work on Alexandria because a very small percentage of players make me absolutely miserable. Until now, we've tolerated these players because of some archaic need to adhere to the standards of UO's original rules, namely "being a dick isn't a bannable offense."

It is now.

If anyone causes me or any of the other staff any amount of undue stress (be it direct or indirect, ie griefing, rude posts, nasty language toward others, etc.), we reserve the right to kick your obnoxious butts right out the door. We don't need that sort of thing, and to be honest, I'd be a million times happier losing the $1 a month in donations from that demographic. This isn't me being a dictator; This is me cutting out the 2% of players that piss me off in order to bring a more pleasant and productive shard to the other 98%, and help the shard expand.

To that 2%, this is your first, and only warning. Straighten up and fly right, or you're gone.

To everyone else, Happy New Year! I hope to get back to work on making you smile as soon as I'm able.

Love and Kisses,

WarLocke, and the rest of the Alexandria Staff

Author:  CEO [ Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

Can't argue with the direct approach.

Author:  i-Bite [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Happy New Year to you too WL & Staff , wishing you all a prosperous and exciting year.

Author:  CLayton [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

It's me; I'm the jackhole that ruins it for everyone else. D:

Author:  toast_particle [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

Hooray! I might actually post more often now. :wink:

Author:  AdReNaLiNeRuSh [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

WarLocke wrote:
"being a dick isn't a bannable offense."

It is now.


Lmao... <3 you WL.

Author:  borno [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

Ive contributed to this in the past, and I appologize. I feel I've behaved myself as of late and will continue to do so. happy 2009 everyone!

And with that being said, things have been pretty mild lately.

Author:  Neilc429 [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

Will there be a "You're a prick" yellow card system? Maybe a ban poll?

I've been a jerk from time to time, we all do.


Ban Ninja aka Killa.

:Edit: Also Bugz

Author:  Aastrom [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Until now I haven't found anything cool to Quote for my Signature... Thanks Warlocke, and Happy New Year to you as well.

Author:  ernie [ Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Regarding Rules & Policies (READ ME)

Amen, kick them off if they don't shape up.
ernie

Author:  WarLocke [ Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Just handed out a ban under this rule. Yes, it's still in effect. :p

Author:  Neb [ Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

WOW, good for yall, should have been that way IMO, still gives me a smile. hehe

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/