Total players online: 1

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:58 pm 
Alexandria Staff
Alexandria Staff

For a bit of PVP today. I got owned by a couple of archers. I blame the rust and my less than satisfactory connection. I was just checking out some of the OC stuff that would have been cool when I was playing (easy for me to say since I created it lol). Id like to see some of the older players get out there, I think they would enjoy the PVP aspect of it. Don't get too used to the ctf exploit, you'll soon have to earn your points!

Alexandria, the Official EasyUO Freeshard

Post subject: Re: Thanks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:37 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Ahh now I know who Leper Mesiah is MWAHAHAHA!
If you want any pvp action just holler and I will try to oblige, it was late last night and I had just got in from an extra shift at work.
Nearly finished my last ascendant so will be token farming not point farming (unless Raidens top spot is threatened lol) current stock is nearly 6,000 tokens so im good for a while. I will probably go back to farming the rocks, it would be nice if you could do a storage box for the rocks showing identified and unidentified rocks I have identified most of the rocks and figured out what most of them do in case you need some info.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:31 am 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

Groups:
Breaking News!!!

Brought to you by Koko Vision, Britannia's number one name in news.

In the late afternoon hours of July 22nd an Order vs Chaos skirmish broke out near Papua in the Capture the Flag arena. One witness's description of it follows:

"Dude, this Order guy rolls in like he was Suge Knight and starts dropping AFK point farmers at the Chaos flag like they were high taxes." "The last AFK farmer standing got back to his keyboard just in time to raise his hands and shout, 'Don't Loot!' before he took one last fireball to the face." "That Order guy wasn't down with any 'Hands Up, Don't Loot' nonsense and swiped the flag, their PvP tokens and was about to head back to the Order side when two new Chaos Thugs come riding in with reckless abandon" "They were hooting and hollering like two Jhelomite jihadis celebrating the Fall of Jhel and started indiscriminately letting loose with volley after volley of arrows with no disregard for anyone's well being or safety, to include any innocent onlookers." "I saw them take down that Order guy a couple of times but the violence of that pales in comparison to the heinous atrocities they visited upon his corpse" "They literally cut his body into pieces taking the head and throwing it into their packs like it was some kind of trophy" "Watching that I was just like, 'Damn...Chaos be crazy yo!'"

Well there you have it. The once docile and peaceful fishing village is in unrest following yesterday's brutal violence. Some suggest blame lies with Lord Cantabrigian British and his unwillingness to dispatch the Royal Britannian Guard to watch over Britannia's more impoverished towns and villages. Yet others insist the violence could be contained if only weapons of war like the popular repeating crossbow weren't so easily available from every corner weapons provisioner. As your humble correspondent I cannot suggest that I have the answers to such complex issues, but only that my impeccable fashion sense, symmetrical facial bones, and brilliant white smile provide me with all the modern comforts I could never attain with my intellect, ingenuity, or hard work.

Good night, and good news.

~Koko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:32 am 
Alexandria Staff
Alexandria Staff

Im all for, voting against weapons reform. It's far too late for that, too many bad guys with weapons! Taking away the Britannian Citizens right to bear arms would only strengthen the black market, as well as weaken their control of their own communities.

Alexandria, the Official EasyUO Freeshard