Total players online: 5

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Enough is enough
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:52 pm 

Lately we have been dealing with a lot of inappropriate language, and a lot of pages simply trying to get people in trouble. This is starting to get out of hand.

For those who want to avoid the trash talking from opposing sides/guilds, please use the ignore function in game. If something is said that violates the shard rules, then please page verbal harassment. PM'ing screen shots is not necessary. With a verbal harassment page we receive a log of the conversation from the server.

This bait and report technique I am seeing lately is inappropriate to say the least. Continual problems with a specific person? ignore them.

Heres a reminder for everyone:
  • Cursing is not appropriate (in ANY language).
  • Symbols making up inappropriate gestures are not appropriate.

There also seems to be a misconception that as long as your not cursing AT someone, then it is allowed. This is false. Say what you like in party chat with your friends, but if it is open for all to see, then keep the language clean! This is a family shard!

Post subject: Re: Enough is enough
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 am 
Alexandria Staff
Alexandria Staff

I want to add something, and feel this is the appropriate place. I've seen alot of nasty talk in public chat, and it usually looks like its revolving around PVP. I made a PVP chat channel you can use with 'pvp. I'd hate to have to disable public chat because of this.

Alexandria, the Official EasyUO Freeshard

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]