Total players online: 0

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: a point to stop at?¿?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

is there no point in which order will kill chaos ?
not even for the sake of an event that was suppose to be both sides helping?
i do not see how sharky saw it a good idea to constantly kill me in a time when newbies could of used his help
i dont know what he thinking but it must be some thing like this:
KILL CHAOS KILL CHAOS EAT COOKIE KILL CHAOS

this is not to be a joke post or a lol post but a simple post asking:
WHY ??
can there be nothing done about this ?
i was tempted to report him with griefing for it was griefing to me
i was really busy irl and didnt not need to attend to this but i did for the fact that i wanted to help but really my help could of been used for some one was lost and killed in "snow". not really clear but still he needed help and he didnt receive

i dont think that being there just to kill me was helpful or that playing nice
means killing me

were is oxide he was a fair sport if only you(sharky) learned from him

i end this post thinking of what i wrote and yes it sounds like something that needs to be locked but really id like to hear from order. what were they saying in there vent to sharky to prevent this? did they care? im pretty sure they didnt

ID LIKE SOME LINE THAT WONT BE CROSSED
if this truce can be made id like to hear from the people who would actually participate in this truce

a big some up what do order/chaos think about this? should there be a line drawn out were we could work together under simple rules
Please i want to hear about this

-Ryan[/right]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm 
Ancient Scripter
Ancient Scripter

dont use an O/C character when doing anything thats not directly related to O/C theres a reason to have pvm charcters.

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm 
Ancient Scripter
Ancient Scripter

I'm actually really sorry that things went that way earlier.
Somehow I feel partially responsible.

=(

ximan 'Command/method to launch a child script thread and initiate atomic communication with it.'
Cannibal (regarding Axia)'you come off as a tool'
Scotch Tape 'mabey if you just send us a picture of your chest, with your shirt off...'

http://www.darksoul7.com/
http://godisimaginary.com/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 pm 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

Groups:
It's how it goes, I let the newbys and even Axia do there own thing i simply felt like killing you, probably becuase i dont like you, and the reson for that is becuase posts like this. We dont hold eachother back in vent i make my decisions they make their decisons .

A line never will be drawn Drylooting Rking even killing eachother at events are all parts of the game, you just have to learn to deal with it or find a way to counter it

Oxide is a "Fair" person i guess you could say but what makes you Fair in UO not drylooting and RKing? becuase i oddly remember you doing the same to me?

Basicly ryan im saying i will not participate in any "Truce" with you

And by they way it was a little more like: GREIF NEO EAT COOKIES KILL NEO EAT MORE COOKIES RK NEO EAT COOKIES WATCH NEO CRY EAT COOKIES (The cookies are the best part)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:25 pm 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

Hensmann wrote:
It's how it goes, I let the newbys and even Axia do there own thing i simply felt like killing you, probably becuase i dont like you, and the reson for that is becuase posts like this. We dont hold eachother back in vent i make my decisions they make their decisons .

A line never will be drawn Drylooting Rking even killing eachother at events are all parts of the game, you just have to learn to deal with it or find a way to counter it

Oxide is a "Fair" person i guess you could say but what makes you Fair in UO not drylooting and RKing? becuase i oddly remember you doing the same to me?

in fact i have not dry looted yet or in fact i havent at all. i dry looted you today for the fact that i wanted "my" potions back
i do not have any grudge against you i see no point in your useless killing its kinda tiring and i simply am getting mad at the fact that i see "kid" rez killing me by his own comrade when he could be doing a spawn for noobs

o and before i had to go chaos i am 100% sure "we" had said some thing like this : its ok we will still do spawns together and stuff like that and still have fights against each other

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

This thread had been locked.

*turns the key*

To learn more about this board please Take the Tour of the board and read the FAQs.
To learn more about EasyUO and how to script visit the Tutorial's Forumand the EasyUO Documentation link.
Additional information regarding EasyUO and common questions can be found in the EasyUO FAQ.

Thank you.

Send me a Paypal donation!

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]