Total players online: 6

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: o/c system
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:33 pm 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

So about this new spawn and the ascendant level guy... we spent hours killing his comrades and didnt get him to spawn after 5 hours of farming them. HOW DOES THIS WORK ?
sosarian got him to spawn but it seems we have farmed for hours and killed hundreds with no sign of him spawning. does he spawn once a day ? Also does the message go to the opposite side when we go in their area? or do they have to do the quest first ? seems like we need this system re-explained since no one on order is taking advantage of us killing their monsters

Post subject: Re: o/c system
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 pm 
Alexandria Staff
Alexandria Staff

The defenders are centered around the stronghold. An idol inside on the table is a clue if the spawn is active or not. Also, normally, mounted opposition crowd around the stronghold. Once the spawn is active, you will see much more, various types of opposition. After you kill the boss, there is a cooldown. I'm not sure what it is, but I'll check and report back to you in the morning. And yes, when you enter the region of your opposing guild type, they will get a message.

Alexandria, the Official EasyUO Freeshard

Post subject: Re: o/c system
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm 
Master Scripter
Master Scripter

dex wrote:
The defenders are centered around the stronghold. An idol inside on the table is a clue if the spawn is active or not. Also, normally, mounted opposition crowd around the stronghold. Once the spawn is active, you will see much more, various types of opposition. After you kill the boss, there is a cooldown. I'm not sure what it is, but I'll check and report back to you in the morning. And yes, when you enter the region of your opposing guild type, they will get a message.

might i also add there is a quest you have to do first in your respective area to see the gate to go in and ether kill your opposing sides monsters or go defend your side.