Total players online: 1

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Away
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks to those who commented on my Facebook.

As you may know, i missed the place just barely... In the last tournament, Switzerland was the first country not to get a place in the Rio olympics later this year. Crud.
But ahwell... I had my amazing 2 years i enjoyed with all my heart. The highest dream didnt come true, but thats not a big deal... The way to there is where you make the friends and experience. In the end, Rio is "only" 1 week in those 2 years.
I had my 2 years and i wouldnt trade them in if i had the chance to. Not ever. :)

Now i am back more again before i will start working again (This time also in the brand new and worlds first World Archery Excellence Center here in Switzerland).
Expect me back on the boards after my longer hiatus.
If you posted a post i may havent catched and i should, please feel free to PM me the URL. Thanks!

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)
Quote "dreyfus": #true is always #true

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:25 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks!
It was really a great time and i enjoyed every second of it. :)

Now, back, i have to find my new place in the world... Starting with a job. Tomorrow will be an interesting opportunity since i got asked if I want to come and work part-time in the worlds first WorldArchery Excellence center, here in Switzerland. http://worldarcherycentre.org/
Sure i want! Now only the details have to be ironed out, but what we already talked, thats a no-brainer and we all want it to happen.
I will travel "down there" tomorrow and stay with the head of it for the day including the Korean coach. We will talk, shoot and have a BBQ. I will crash at his place and tomorrow i am off for the double-FITA-Round in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Yeah! The world sees me again and vice versa! ;)

Anyway: If someone knows of someone who is in need of an electrotechnician with very good knowledge in coding and uP-Systems, medical devices, fluent english, german as mothers tongue and OK in french, be sure to give me a hint. It shall not be for your worst if something will arise from it...

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:04 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Just as a heads up:
I am currently packing for the kids Autumn-camp (over 840 kids!) followed by an intense trainin-course in Taipei until 16th of october.
Maybe i find time for EUO, maybe not. We'll see.
So please expect lag in approving posts until then. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:17 am 
Administrator
Administrator

One day back, Packing already again. This time for 14 days to Taipei for a coaching-course (of course in archery).
Internet should be available in the hotel, but time could be of short supply. We'll see.