Total players online: 8

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:50 am 
Apprentice Scripter
Apprentice Scripter

Exevent drag/drop is unable to lift a "Dragon Turtle Hide Bustier" (item #findtype BQTB) and equip it in the paperdoll. The following code works for every other bit of armor I have tried it with except BQTB. It tries to pick up the BQTB and equip it but it can't seem to do it. After it fails to equip the BQTB all items lock up and I get the "You cannot pick that up" system message and the only way to clear it is to close and restart the client.

finditem BQTB C_ , #Backpackid
exevent drag #findid
wait 20
exevent droppd %paperdollid
wait 20

This code grabs every other bit of armor when I change the finditem search to other types but it wont work for BQTB. Note that %paperdollid is set correctly earlier in the script so that's not it. Any thoughts?

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 am 
Adept Scripter
Adept Scripter

Groups:
Does it pick the item up?

What happens if you try:
ExEvent dropc %paperdoll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:09 pm 
Apprentice Scripter
Apprentice Scripter

It appears to pick it up but then cant place it in the paperdoll and it bugs out. The same code successfully picks up and equips everything else I've tested it with but just not the BQTB item type. Dropc doesnt seem to work either :/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 am 
Developer
Developer

This is a known problem with newer items. There is an item table in EUO that assigns item types to slots in the paperdoll. This item is missing in that table, so it doesn't work. I will not update this table regularly. Be glad I update EUO itself. Maybe a better solution will be found eventually, but it's not a high priority matter. Read: I will not fix this in the near future and you will have to find another solution (using click command).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 am 
Apprentice Scripter
Apprentice Scripter

Quote:
This is a known problem with newer items. There is an item table in EUO that assigns item types to slots in the paperdoll. This item is missing in that table, so it doesn't work. I will not update this table regularly. Be glad I update EUO itself. Maybe a better solution will be found eventually, but it's not a high priority matter. Read: I will not fix this in the near future and you will have to find another solution (using click command).

Thanks for the reply and explanation. I am very glad you update EUO. Please know your work is appreciated :)

I tried using click instead but decided it was too unreliable for moving armor around. I agree it is not high priority. I was able to find a good solution; I simply used a different bit of armor in it's place hehe. I'm glad I now know why it wasnt working though. Thanks again :)