Total players online: 7

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

Every time easyuo updates after force patch I download it an when I go to run it, it client ultima I use steam, an run them both as admin, sometimes I can get a guildie to download it an icq it to me an get it to work with out clienting uo, any idea would be appreciated thx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, but i honestly have no idea what your problem is or what exactly you are saying...
Maybe you have a problem with running EUO? MAybe with opening a linked client? Maybe with launchin the client instead of uo? Maybe with downloading EUO or the client? Endless options there...

What language do you speak natively? Your IP points to central USA, but i doupt english is your language of choice.
Try it again in your own language.

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)
Quote "dreyfus": #true is always #true

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:23 am 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

I'm sorry if the message was confusing.. it's kinda an weird problem. But after uo makes it's patch forced I patch and wait for easy uo to update when it does I get the updated version, if I didn't get the updated version it should say no supported client or something like that but it doesn't, cause some guildies are using the same version and it doesn't matter weather I download easy uo from here or get it from a guildie Every time I open it up while uo is running, it client crashes, message pops up sayin client has stopped working an it closes uo.. it happened Every time I just open easy uo.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:35 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Ah. OK...
First, if you patch your client, you have to wait for the OFFICIAL patch for EUO.
If your guildmates send you a hacked version which starts, but crashes, well... Tough luck. Better use the original version from here.
Anyway: If you use a client and a compatible EUO from this site here and it still crashes, try to run EUO as Admin. Also you may try to reinstall UO which helped in the past with such stuff.

Test if it makes a difference if you load EUO first and then start the client later (with RICE, AssistUO, Steam, Razor or whatever) and vice versa.

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 pm 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

The only thing I can think of that wasn't mentioned is turning off compatibility mode if you had it enabled for both UOSteam and EUO.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 pm 
Script Kiddie
Script Kiddie

Ok here's how I got it to work, I'm not using any hacked versions of easy uo, the version I'm using came from this website I just had a guildie download it, an send it to me, but it had to be renamed an it worked.. I always get my updated version of easyuo from here , it sounds silly but that's the only I can get easy uo to work, I always run both easyuo an ultima as admin. If that info helps with trouble shooting the issue on yalls end let me know thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds more like a uber-strict Antivirus-setting and a flagged EUO.exe