Total players online: 3

Take the Tour | Site Map

It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:24 am 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
My question was more towards whether multiple characters could use the same running script, but i believe I was told that's not possible although I thought I read about one of the master scripters here doing that, anyway thank you for the response. I have a followup and I'll post it here instead of creating a new topic. I run several accounts simultaneously and I have an individual script for each account. I have created a pause Hotkey which works as designed and it does in fact pause all 9 scripts, is it not possible to have a secondary hotkey to restart all of them , or do I have to manually hit play/f9 on each one to restart them ? Also, and I don't know how to word this unfortunately but is it possible to code in the account specifics of each account directly into the script ? What happens is I launch each script seperately for each account, but then I have to manually step through Client Swap to set each script to the actual account for that script. What would be ideal is if each script already had the details and automatically ties each euo instance to the correct script as soon as they start ? Does this make sense, because I don't feel like I"m saying it correctly.

Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:22 am 
Administrator
Administrator

No: One script is linked to one instance of EasyUO. How else would you distinguish betwheen lets say #LobjectID if your script runs with 3 chars?
You can however have open multiple times the same script in one instance of EasyUO and link each script-tab to another Client. I do that with my miners:
One EasyUO, One script, 3 times script opened, 3 Clients.

Also about the account-specifics: We already< told you how to store account-specific values and settings: viewtopic.php?p=432657#p432657
For sort of Auto-swapping to the correct script, you would have to go thru AutoIT to press CRTL-ALT-S to swap to the next client. Check with #Charname if you already found your client. If not, swap again...

Quote "mmorning": Where would theses boards be if Orn didn't miss all the sarcasm. Man its great having him here :)
Quote "author-unknown": Good idea. I gotta start doing that too. You're a trendsetter Orn. :)
Quote "dreyfus": #true is always #true

ProfileShow poster's scripts in the public script library 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:52 am 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:37 am 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
Such a simple line to add once I did a little reading.
Code:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:56 pm 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Nonsense. It's 100% possible to have a single script easily control multiple clients. N number of clients. It's not really fast enough to do more than 5-10 effectively though using swap. Depending on what you're doing...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 am 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
Scripty wrote:
Nonsense. It's 100% possible to have a single script easily control multiple clients. N number of clients. It's not really fast enough to do more than 5-10 effectively though using swap. Depending on what you're doing...

I only use that line at the start of each script instance, that way it automatically switches to the correct client before starting. If you could point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this using only a single script for multiple accounts that would be great. Also, I've tried reading other scripts and can't quite figure out how to get multiple accounts to acquire the same target. I have multiple resource gatherers that I run, all attended this isn't an afk script attempt. However I run into a lot of spawn and would like to simply add archery to them so they can kill the spawn with a single hotkey'd target but I can't figure it out. As it is I have to use one account and alt/tab over to it to attack and kill. I would love to simply use that account I've tabbed over to, to set the target for every account to attack. Before anyone makes an assumption, this isn't any game content that's going to get noticed and reported, like champ spawns or EM events, its just me mining remote locations. I write simple scripts nothing too complex and this is beyond me.

Thanks for any input or guidance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:40 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

This is a 3 script setup. One controls all the attacking and healing/cross healing. Drinking of pots, eating of apples, bandaging... whatever. The other two only control movement. For all characters. Movement almost has to be separate from the main script, because it requires pretty fast execution for multiple characters, and that's just not realistically possible while doing attacking and everything on multiple clients. I mean... it IS, but not really with easyuo. It can be done, it just can't be done fast enough to make it work well. That I'm aware of. I'd love for someone to prove me wrong though. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNgDjly8c6g&list=UUxZOkRSUdOXtxIcD7Z0s5LQ&index=15

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:14 am 
Adept Scripter
Adept Scripter

Groups:
More unique than using #charname is #charid on the while loop. That is what I have used when I want a script to match a login among multiple clients.

Gaderian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:55 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

When you're better, you'll write a little code to dynamically add clients that you want to be part of the 'group.' So that you can add 3 or 4 clients, and use one yourself while they are part of the script. And remove one, and add the one you were using. So you can swap characters you want to do things on, and add or remove characters from the active script at will. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:56 am 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Orn? Did you tell him to use AutoIt to swap between clients? ;) Have you never tried the command, UOXL SWAP?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:48 am 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
Scripty wrote:
When you're better, you'll write a little code to dynamically add clients that you want to be part of the 'group.' So that you can add 3 or 4 clients, and use one yourself while they are part of the script. And remove one, and add the one you were using. So you can swap characters you want to do things on, and add or remove characters from the active script at will. ;)

I'm just now finding and figuring out namespace lol.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:09 pm 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

Namespaces are easy. They're just containers that hold unique variables. While still allowing for the Standard (STD) namespace.

Trailmyx used a picture that explains it well.

Basically, a namespace just allows you to use similar variables multiple times without corrupting each other. So if you use a variable inside a namespace, and use it outside a namespace, they both can hold different values. While being completely separate of each other. And a global namespace allows you to use global variables to read variables between scripts, and tabs in easyuo. So if you use a global namespace in one tab/script, you can access those same variables in another tab/script using the same global namespace. STD and GLOBAL namespace only changes the function of a namespace. STD is local to the current script. Global is global across all scripts in each tab. I'll write you an example in a bit. I'm busy at this second. ;)

Attachments:
namespace1.jpg
namespace1.jpg [ 49.19 KiB | Viewed 375 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:47 pm 
Legendary Scripter
Legendary Scripter

This is a pretty simple use for namespace. Easy peasy. That will swap to every client you have open, record the characters name into a variable inside the namespace named 'stdContainer', and try to display it outside the namespace first, then inside the namespace.

1.   until #cliNr = 1
  2.   namespace local stdContainer
  3.   for %i 1 #cliCnt
  4.   {
  5.     set !test . %i #charName
  6.     uoxl swap
  7.   }
  8.   for %I 1 #cliCnt
  9.     set !test . %i I , #spc , set , #spc , this , #spc , variable , #spc , it , #spc , would , #spc , normally , #spc , be , #spc , n/a.
  10.   until #cliNr = 1
  11.   display ok Press ok to show variable outside namespace.
  12.   for %i 1 #cliCnt
  13.     event exMsg #charid 3 44 !test . %i
  14.   display ok Press ok to show variable inside namespace.
  15.   namespace local stdContainer
  16.   for %i 1 #cliCnt
  17.     event exMsg #charid 3 55 !test . %i

Last edited by Scripty on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:38 pm 
Script Scribe
Script Scribe

Groups:
Scripty wrote:
This is a pretty simple use for namespace. Easy peasy. That will swap to every client you have open, record the characters name into a variable inside the namespace named 'stdContainer', and try to display it outside the namespace first, then inside the namespace. And if I tried to create variables

1.   until #cliNr = 1
  2.   namespace local stdContainer
  3.   for %i 1 #cliCnt
  4.   {
  5.     set !test . %i #charName
  6.     uoxl swap
  7.   }
  8.   for %I 1 #cliCnt
  9.     set !test . %i I , #spc , set , #spc , this , #spc , variable , #spc , it , #spc , would , #spc , normally , #spc , be , #spc , n/a.
  10.   until #cliNr = 1
  11.   display ok Press ok to show variable outside namespace.
  12.   for %i 1 #cliCnt
  13.     event exMsg #charid 3 44 !test . %i
  14.   display ok Press ok to show variable inside namespace.
  15.   namespace local stdContainer
  16.   for %i 1 #cliCnt
  17.     event exMsg #charid 3 55 !test . %i

I'll be studying this one for awhile, thanks.